Monday, January 14, 2013

Yo Ho! Let's Go!

Dear Aidan,

We've added some new shows to your repertoire to give Steve and Blue a much needed vacation. You've recently become friends with the "Bubble Guppies" as well as "Jake and the Neverland Pirates". I can't even begin to tell you how tickled I was when you turned around yesterday morning and said to me, "Ahoy, maties!" I nearly fell off the couch from laughing.

You continue to surprise me every day with the new things you learn, say, and do. You know your colors and your shapes. You know almost all of your body parts. You can follow simple commands (dance, tickle, kiss, don't bite). You parrot what Daddy and I say all the time which always makes for amusement. We love you so very much and can't wait to see what you'll say tomorrow.

Love, Mama

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy Aidan at this fun time stage - he's coming up to the "terrible twos". You bring back so many memories with these letters - keep them, they'll make wonderful reading when the kids are at college.

    ReplyDelete